Fit February FREE Events - Join Me!
Fit February & Free events
My February calendar is filled with FREE events to inspire you to get your health, wealth, happiness and success flowing!
Check out the Fit February event list and book your FREE tickets with the link.
1. Eat to Be Fit Book Launch at Dacombes of Wimborne on February 7th 2019 between 5-7pm.
• Drop in anytime between 5pm – 7pm for a bowl of nourishing broccoli soup, tasty nibbles, herbal teas and an exercise demo from W8Gym plus freebies of healthy products from brands affiliated with my cookbook Eat To Be Fit.
• Book your FREE ticket here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cooking-demo-book-launch-of-eat-to-be-fit-tickets-55233416636
2. I’m the guest speaker and talking about the 36 SuperFood tonic called MOA (Mother of All) on Wednesday February 13th from 7pm – 9pm at the Yenton Hotel, 5 Gervis Road, Bournemouth.
• This is a health talk event that will inspire you to look at your WHOLE fitness regime to get lasting results.
• Just email me on email@example.com if you want to come and I will pass your details to the organiser.
3. Feel & Look GREAT Inside & Out at Moni Boutique, Burlington Arcade, Bournemouth 6pm – 8pm – DROP in anytime for nibbles from my cookbook Eat To Be Fit, exclusive shopping deals from Moni Boutique and 1-2-1 chance to chat to be about your health issues.
• Book your FREE ticket here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/feel-look-great-inside-out-tickets-55445186044
4. Eat To Be Fit Cooking Demo at Cook Purewell in Christchurch from 6pm – 8pm
NOTE: this is NOT a free event as it is run by Cook Purewell – tickets are £15
• Award winning Nutritionist, Barbara Cox has launched her second book called Eat to Be Fit and she’d love to inspire you to feel energetic and motivated to add some more healthy recipes into your repertoire.
Barbara will be cooking a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner to show you how to fuel your body for more energy, fight disease and look and feel 10 years younger!
• What’s the menu for the night:
Breakfast - The Ultimate Omelette
Lunch - Creamy Broccoli Soup
Dinner - Dukkah Chicken Bites with sauces
• Book Your tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/eat-to-be-fit-with-nutritionist-barbara-cox-tickets-55751101044
5. The Wheel Of Wellness - 10 Areas of Your Life for True Health, Wealth, Happiness and Success - Liverpool Victoria gym called BH1 – 6pm –
• This is only open to 10 people as it’s an “internal” members only talk but they have let me open it up to 10 of my contacts.
• £5.00 payable at BH1
• Please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want tickets